Quality Policy -
West Lancashire Steel Services Ltd. is committed to a comprehensive and developing policy of assuring the quality of our products and services. In accomplishing this aim our policy shall be one of providing materials and metal protection services to the highest standards in order to meet the specified requirements and implied expectations of our customers.
To ensure long term customer satisfaction, loyalty and profitability by providing a quality service which both conform and exceed the requirements of all our customers.This will be achieved by a continuous process of Quality improvement which encompasses:
- Commitment to listen and respond to our customers needs and expectations.
- Commitment to comply with the requirements of the Business Management System.
- Commitment to continually improve the effectiveness of the Business Management System.
- Commitment to comply with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Commitment to fulfil the needs of our current markets and to drive to enhance our competitive advantage in terms of new opportunities and changing requirements of our customers.
- Commitment to excel in providing first class customer support and service to anticipate our customers’ expectations in terms of Quality, Delivery and value.
- Commitment to ensure the future success of the business and sustained longevity through excellence and professionalism in all that we do.
This policy sets out the framework to which the objectives of the business are established and reviewed.
Quality is achieved through the teamwork of all West Lancashire Steel Services Ltd employees focussed on customer satisfaction.
We all have responsibility to continually evaluate how we do things and improve them.